Caring for a loved one can reach a point where you just cannot do it all and you may need to ask for help. Christian Home Care Services can step in and support most anywhere it is needed, guiding and caring for your loved one. We can assist in the day-to-day process so you may take the time you need for yourself.
Only 1 Hour Minimum Visit!
Only pay for the care you need.
Sometimes you don’t need 3-4 hours of service at a time. Christian Home Care works with a 1-hour minimum visit, allowing you to schedule just the help you need for your loved one. Compare locally! This feature of our service gives you a great advantage over the competition.
Take a moment to review some of the areas where Christian Home Care Services would benefit you:
Home Care Services
- Management of medications
- Medication and healthcare reminders
- Coordinating doctor appointments and physical therapy sessions
- Hospital discharge and transfers assistance
- Bible study
- Prayer and devotional
- Social and community-related outings
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Shopping and errands
- Laundry completion and light housekeeping
- Personal cleanliness
- Assisting at mealtime
- Facilitate dressing
- Help with bathroom activities nutrition and diet guidance
- Light exercise like walking and range of motion